February 19, 2008

my blog had dead for one day only.wahas.very lazy to blog nowdays,cause very sian plus nothing to blog lor.erm..yesterday started common test,have englis paper,my standard of writing compo is like primary school standard la,sure fail de la.then today have math paper seven questions i dunno how to do lor then jsut anyhow write the answer la.but does not mean that my other questions know to do all also anyhow write answer down de,so fail also la.then after school went to backgate to eat then after eating jiu went back for training lor.training okay la but coach hor blow the whsier* so loud at my ear la!!!then after training went to eat tian ping with them lor then fter that jiu went home le lor.ten reach home jiu start my stemboat lor,but eat till half way like no mood to eaat then jiu stop eating le lor,then bath le jiu onlien le lor.tmr is chem plus phsics de paper le hope will pass lor.shall end here le,nights:):(