August 1, 2008

dun you know tmr is sat?yet you want go out?
pls la i wan go out dun need you all to care la.i can just walk off la.every sat stay at home doing nothing,like a mu tuo ren la.why other ppl dun need to have this kind of life yet i have it.so what is god or whatever shit la.you tot i wan to learn all those stupid stuff?you think i have a choice,u all just wait,wait till i am 18 or 21.i will move out!every sat so noisy at home !sunday still got no freedom to go out,wht the hell you all wan me to be?a pet or a human?u guys also dun need me wht need my sister,ur two god daughter and god son la.dun have me u guys also doest matter at all.and i also dun need you all,i pnly need my friends k.you guys are the lousy-est parent in the world la.so wht is my father luo gi?so i must look after?i wonder-ing is fake or real de?dun blame say those word till so harsh cause is ur guys made me say until u all like that.even hair also wan to care?i dun wan cut means i dun wan no matter who say,even whatever ah gong or wht la.i just give u a face and pin it up at home la.nt home is just a place to let me sleep and eat.I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS!