September 4, 2008

reallly really cannot tanhan this family anymore la!i dun mind u sleep at my room cause i respect you.i dun mins u nagging casue i respect you ok?i know u wont see this,even u see this u also wont understand la,but i still wan to say it.and u anther person,if u are using the phone can u talk outside my room?you tot u talk till very soft ar?ur sound is louder then the king kong la.is not i ji jiao okay,is like 1 person talk on phone,another laugh so loud,another 1 take her worksheet at there talking dunno wht shit.and i am using com leh,alr try my best to on my song loud loud liao still cannot auto meh?bu shunag jiu find thing to quarrel,dun u think very lame,so old liao still so lame?i alr give u face liao so sat then stay at home help out de hor!need do this and do that,tot i very interested?like shit la!god?really have god?or it's just a mu tou sitting at there?i call him ah gong cause i respect okay!somemore girl are always wrong de ma,gen ben mei you ti wei la.dun wan me stay at home just say give me more freedom la let me get out the house.early go out very late come back,let me treat this place as a hotel la!FUCK FUCK FUCK!