January 17, 2009

firstly i only ask jess to remeber to blog never say die aslo must blog k..wahahas.
meet her 1 at hougang,then train down to clarke ki*.then bought my shoe..28.80 sia..okay la nt very ex also la..but my mother say ex.then after that go pei the jess buy her food,wa she like pig sia.she bought 12 small doughts,1 box strawberry,1 packet biscult,buy ice cream same as me.eat so much dun scared u fat meh?later at there nag wa i fat le sia i wan jian fei ar.hahas.anyway the ice cream dame nice and smooth and the strawberry dame sweet can yet jess say sour,wth..then after that jiu train back to compass then go help my mother buy her dye,so old liao still wan red sia..ahahas..jkjk.then after that headed to popular to buy some stuff and walk back to my house.
we two like sibei aunty lor hand take so many things la.reach my home slack awhile then jiu go mall buy bubble tea,yogurt ice lemon tea,hao drink.hahas.then after that come back my house help my mother dye her hair around 8 plus jess went off.walao mother keep complain-ing me her hair not red sia..then what can i do sia?hahas.okay la that's all for today.tmr meeting eeni in morning to teach me maths after that noon meet desmond,eugene and zhixiong at bugis go buy things.k la i going to play maple liao.bye&nights:)