June 1, 2009

Once again quarrel with mother...
What the fuck!
Dont use the stupid whatever god come and scare me la as i give a dame la.
Ya so what i smoke??
So what i say iwotn smoke again?
SO WHAT?
Go and complain to the bloody god la,say what i smoke again ask them punish me!
With the fuck,also not never get punish before.
When i get punish dont beg anyone to help me i tell you.
Let them torture me till die la hor.
Need you to care??
Go out need you care meh?Also never use your money right?
Everyday stay out late in order not to see your stupid face and hear your stupid nagging la.
Go and care about ur another child la.
If not chase me out will be better.
Can save your money la i dont study only what since i am not good at it.
Aiya all is you say only la.
疼我不值 那就不要疼我啦!
当作没有生过我算了啦!
how i wish i could talk to you))):