February 24, 2010

Hahas i have a fun day today i think so.
Leave school early today cause very boring u.
Cab home bath and change then meet jess.
Went 682 eat lunch then went her house.
Then jeanne come find us, was slacking at her house all the way.
Around 1 plus jeanne went to her school then left two of us slacking.
After that jess say want go layang then i call ps jio her go also.
Hahas very fun but then very hot ar!!
Next time must go on moring already! LOLs.
I bougt one kite, smiling face want. Hahas.
After that i went yishun find my aunty them have dinner with them
After that went home, very tired can.
Then jeanne msg me ask me go her new house, steph also there.
What the hell we like live so near, like so funny can.
Wahahahs!
Oh anyway i finally dare to carry jess dog!!!
Like finally... HAHAS!
Okay shall end here going watch my show already. Hahas!