November 25, 2008

today meet eeni at compass then take bus 87 go find peisze.then we take bub 151 to ccab.have friendly match today,against rgs,we won by 6 points ba.today veryy jialat no strenght to run la.hehes.
buay tanhan their backside lo!sooo.....
after match we jiu go take bus le,today never eat cause peisze wan go home.
then me and eeni take bus 156 to compass,but halfway mum call me ask me go yishun take thing.so alight at bishan train down to katib,go my aunty hosue take thing.after that we jiu go coffe shop makan then jiu take bus 965 back to compass.
saw woonjia there..lols
meet my friend and take my thing.thanks reena:)hahas.
we dun feel like so early go home jiu go slack slack lor.go eeni house there slack saw her friend then take two ciggg from her friend.
slack until 7 plus jiu went home le.
going to be very sian this week la,cause...