November 22, 2008

went causeway point today with jess.went there to collect my father phone la..sian.then jess saw lin jj there liek siao zai bo la,like walk so far liao still keep looking back lor.wahahas.
jess show off her bra to me sia,cause her bar can wear many pattern!wahahas.still bring me go mentro* see..hahas.after that go walk walk ard,saw the cigg holder,nice plus cheap.hahas.
buying soon?!
after that go pasamala buy thing to makan,bought chicken burger.so nice..ahahas.
after that jiu headed home le.
reach home awhile jiu go big car park there learn baibai thing with ah di they all.going reach there soon then jiu start to rain la,dame suay lor.then jiu go void deck slack la,rain stop le walk to the car park againt ehn rain start again la.is like we are super suay can.ahahas.then jiu slack at void deck until 4 plus then everyone jiu lin yu go back.
then when reaching my house le my father then call us say our fetch us la,shld call eariler la!!hahas.
stupid flu faster go away from me la..wahahas.very sian now!!!
erm..nothing much to say le ba.ahahas.

dec 2-go help other sintua do things.
dec 5-dua ye bei go over the sintua do smth.
dec 7-got you keng!hahas.