April 14, 2009

I suddenly think of some happy moment.
Ya of casue is gone now but is okay.
Remember when i walk up the bridge,you stand at below.
I walk up one step,you say bye one time.wahahas..super funny that time i swear.
Even walk until another side you still waving the hand la.hahas.
Somemore ur face is super funny i swear.
Remember 0ct 29 2007???
I went out,you acc me msg for the bloody whole day.
But now no more.
I have alot things want to tell you.
Yea but...
After today i think be friend really better.
More things to talk.
):):):):):

The best i ever have:)

Okay come here and post something in case my com going crazy again la.
Today okay la,chem lesson take back test paper.
Fail by two marks:(
English sleep casue too tired,casue last night slept at 4 am,wake up at 6 am!!?
Then jiu history lesson.
Walau please la want people turn off com also must wait right?
Give someone time to log off mt stuff right?
And you dun have the right to throw mouse at me and throw my pencil case on the floor right!!?
And go ahead show me the F word la,i also never say cannot right.
Say until i dun let other people to study.
They can choose themself right?
And keep asking us go complain about you whereby we dun even intent to la.
What kind of teacher you are?
Okay back to the story..lols.
Recess ate man jin ji,super full lor.
Then physics lesson,have test..think will fail lor.
Then maths take back yesterday test.
Hey i pass k,althought is a simple test but still happy la:)
Then mt lesson,keep crapping non-stop with thng jay k.
Our mouth really never stop dao de lor,but then we still can do work.
Wahahas.
After school went ball with them.
Sibei jialat shoot ten ball never go in at all..lols.
And hor the dunno who throw ball throw until so hard,now my hand sibei pain la.
And that person is eeni la.
All your fault la...lols.
Just kidding just kidding:)
Hahahas.
Went home with eeni,reach home at around 6.10 i think.hahas.
Today no dinner again,have 3 cups of orange juice for dinner.
Super hungry now:)
One of my pig is torn,i sew it up:(
Lame shit again!wahahas.
That's all for today:)