April 23, 2009

Today school i forgot what happen liao.
Oh ya i like finally pass my 2.4km.
The time is 14.20!
Wa..really not bad for me liao leh.
This kind of stamina plus liek never pass before or what lor.
Pass also pass like 17 mintues or more de.
Wa super happy,like fianlly can!wahahas.
Only remember after school stuff and F&N lesson stuff.
F&N lesson straight away go kitchen.
Jess they all alr start cooking.
Then we go another kitchen to prepare our ingredients amd equpiment.
Ready around at 2.

2.25 start cooking.
This time not play play liao is really N level de.
Hahas.
Cook Chicken porridge,Honeydew sago,Cheesy muffin and Spaghetti.
Walao the sago super nan to cook can,waste alot time on it.
The rest okay.hahas.
Finish my dishes in 2 hours time:)
Super happy cause nothing goes wrong.ahahas.
Cook fast,wash fast everything fast.
Of cause throw my food away aslo very fast.
Then wash and go.

After cooking went plcc find peisze them.
Hahas..all say muffine taste nice except eeni.
Say taste weird..wth..
Hahas.
Go there ball until 6 plus then went home.
Wa..someone knock my...very pain!
PLus dunno who never cut finger nails scratch until my neck.
Pictures below:)

I know very nice right?wahahas.