May 20, 2009

I want to post my class picture but dont know cannot load.Forget it then.Hahas.School was dame slack today,waste our time can.From today onward everyday i have 4 period of chinese lesson so i will skipped the rest of the lesson at morning.Was dame bored during chinese lesson and the school is crazy also la.So long!!!I pass my chinese but the marks very low,sian.Think i flunk the rest of the subject.Hahas.Good job uh LIYING!Hahas.

Against ang mo again today,this time this school are like shit.Today like not playing ball is like fighting and scolding lots of %?@&&#$%!@!!Hahas we are dame angry with them la,just scold whatever we could think of.Even jiayan also shout at them,hahas.Today peisze毕业liao,i also almost weikiaw also la.Ahahas.Peisze so kelian sit outside for 10 mins.Hahas,joking joking only uh(:After match slack at pl awhile and have our dinner and home.I going to sleep soon,i am super tired and my neck super pain.Fucking ang mo!
多么希望。
但又能这么样?
只能默默地看!