May 17, 2009

Today actually going out with Ying.End up she dua me say want chiong her maple earn money.
What the hell jitao sian 1/2 la.Then msg Jeanne jio her out then she jio Jess.Then headed to vivo to shop Joanne present for like 3 hours?!!!Hahas.Then meet Joanne at kovan and pass her the present thought of giving her some surprise but fail.Cause she already saw Jessly so mission fail,hahas.Then went to have out dinner at KFC,i have been eating KFCf or days confirm fat si la.

Then went off after eating.Huaping call me ask me go down ball so change and went down 188 find her.End up my cousin was there too.She know my cousin friend then her friend know my cousin.So it like so qiao then ball together.So fun balling with them,hahas.I sweat quite alot today can.hahas.Her friend all very friendly la and like to say jokes but i just cant laugh leh.Dont know why also think i guai tai.hahas.From like 6 plus ball unil 9 plus then home.Dame tired can.hahas.

Oh ya i am working at suntec from 11-14 june selling lappy again!hahas.Who want buy remember come find me uh!hehes.Tmr maybe going out with Ying,hope she wont dua me again.hahas.But i am broke liao how am i going to go out,sian lor.Think i am going to sleep soon dame tired today.hahas.BYE!
我真得真得很想。
Joanne say us in her blog!!