March 13, 2009

dun feel like saying my school life and after school life today.get back result.i really think that no sec 5 for me la.i get 4 u grade,oh gosh:(
english-30
chinese-55
hum-28
science-48
maths-48
f&n-56

anyway night went out with ying,actually meet her at orchard de,change to amk hub.then again hse change to northpoint,go there liao so sian so went causeway point.actually wan to buy slipper de,but dun have our size,plaza sing have.so decide went there to get it,but half way think very sian dun feel like going so alight at kabti.went to have our dinner,we ate lao shu de wei ba..lols.after that home..tired.
oh ya oh ya who wan buy lap top?come find me come find me:)
must find me ar if u wanna buy:)




things are not same anymore,why i keep forgot?
why?
maybe shld stop msg or call u.
u might happier ba.
cause i think i am...u.
suck really suck can.