March 29, 2009



Sleep at 4 plus last night.
Actually going to watch movie but cant find people go la.
Actually got one person can call,but i forgot.lols.
Wake up at 11 plus,tired.
Ah kim very funny la,talk to me very nice then keep yell or shout at ying.lols.
Find it so weird.
Keep rushing ying go bath cause she is a slow person la.
Wa really can drag the time very long la.
We went out at 12 plus i think.
Off to northpoint,have our meal and movie.
Went foodcourt makan first then off for movie.
We watch The Unborn.
Okay la quite nice,super less people watch can,less then ten la.
And stupid ying keep pull my shirt say er xin la and whatever shit.
Somemore still got shout a bit,omg!hahas.
I was like sitting down there,abit ps la.
After movie went aunty house.
At there awhile then went downstair eat.
Then back again,dillin was there today.wahahas.
Cant stand him la,forever wont change.
Pull my hair,bite me jump over me.
Ask who is ying,he say ahbunehneh..wth..hahas.
Overall he is cute..lols.
Lobang ah bang kor kor car back.
Reach home at 6 plus.
Parent going out for dinner but never tag along cause i was tired.






How can i make things better?