March 27, 2009

I am tired.
So lazy to type out everything.
School end very early today at 10 plus.
Then headed to hougang there for something.
Then home bath and out.
Meet eeni first then peisze.
Then go amk hub for movie and shopping.
Watch hotel for dogs,quite nice.
Then keep walking around dunno wan do what.
So in the end bus to marina parade.
Then go there shop alot.
Pasta for dinner today,yummy.
Then peisze father fetch us home,but i go boonkeng find desmond them.
Watch people da ri zi again.
Then after that go toa pa yeo dunnno for what.
After that sent them back to yishun and home sweet home.
Oh ya oh ya,i tell you all.
Peisze and eeni super li hai can,they can alot.
I swear for me i really think alot.
They keep eat non-stop la,so scary.wahahas.
Okay waiting for my itouch to finish charging then will off for my sleep.
Have to wake up early,tmr have friendly.tired:(
Nights people:)