February 18, 2009

happy bday ying:)
aunty neo say my word too small to read,goh jing yeee say my word too difficult to read so i will make my word bigger la.today can say very suck la,dunno how to say la,just suck can.cme lesson was saying abut our target thing,add up my 3 best subject plus english and maths i get more then 19 i think,so go up sec 5 for me is impossible.
then after that jiu physics lesson,sleep again la dunno what happen to me sia keep sleeping lor.then hopeless sia.ahahas.then jiu assembly,principle talk core wasted our time la,got english lesson after school,pon again casue dun feel like going that lao bung class.waharecess,then hisstory lesson i got listen to lesson today sia,never sleep dao for the two whole period,dame qi ji la.hahas.then after maths lesoon lor,ah neo say what i never follow his method do maths keep ask 4e and 4f people de method.like wtf,since when i use their method so maths la.nvm la,think he old liao la.then after that chem test,super difficult think failed again de la.me really has.so ask yong leng have anot,and then have a puff and back to canteen,eat and do some work.
then training,then eat tian ping again with them.fri have free tian ping eat if we win mayflower sia,miss sherene say de.lols.ask miss sherene cab home kup money dun wan sian la.then jiu cab home myself reach sengkang $9.80.there goes my ten dollars la:(reach my house liao uncle say his net machine spoil ask me got cash not then i say no,ask him fetch me to rm to take money.take liao say no change,then still ask me go change,wtf.waste me so many time and need walk back home from rm.sian la wht kind of driver lai de sia!okay i going off le.nights:0