February 20, 2009

today school okoko la,nth much to talk.after school gt match against mayflower,went home first then meet huaiping go down tgt.then after that jiayan also go her own then we go have a puff first,then they jiu come le.we won again think is 88-43 ba,wa piang pull shirt say i foul sia,also not i pull ma i just defend only ma super suay today la.after match went back school,go makan with peisze and eeni at purple building.after eating go my ah ma house bath then go meet desmond.
he be my cousin yi dian duo bu xiang lor.no choice msg bernard he say not free so ask desmond help me.then eeni and peiaze go school first me go slack with desmond,call thng jay ask her at where she sat at blk 120 go find her.have puff again,then slack awhile jiu go schoo liao.thng jay say desmond look like ah bang and we look like yea uh,thng jay funny ar.then go school bluff mr pek say my "cousin" got smth on later,so go talk first.say i keep talking in class la,sleeping la never pay atttention.say i not stupid at all lor is just i dun wan to study.lols.around 7.30 jiu go off le,then go blk 238 there slack,have a puff not long jess come pass me photos.anyway go in hall lor,two person keep look look ar,never seen before a guy ar?
keep diao diao la hor,see see la hor,desmond never say u all diao i still dunno lor.
then went off with desmond to compass lor,the bus super long can.then go buy bubble tea,desmond say wan to my house,then say still eearly go my house first,have a puff again lor.hahas.reach my house around 9.15 yea,he around 10 went off.and now i am online-ing lor,head super pain la wan go sleep liao tmr need wake up early for tution again!hahas.
super dulan with someone now sia!fuck!