February 28, 2009

today wake up at 6 pls take bus 88,meet jess and thng jay at bus,saw liting at bus too.then reach j8 around 7.30 ba,then go have a puff with jess and jay first.after that went back j8 find jeanne then go collect the tin,then we headed to northpint.at northpoing stand for around half an hour only jiu headed to have pur breadfast.jeanne and jay wan eat mac so acc them go after that then acc me and jess go foodcourt eat.while we eating saw two pigs sleeping la,so funny.lols.after that went to meet elton,actually is at his hours downstair slack de but we say want go up his house.so al last go his house,assk him for beer he give me wisky then mix with 100 plus.hahas.after that jiu at there smoke smoke smoke then feel like drinking beer.so force him go down buy beer for us.lols.hahas.after drinking back to northpoint stand for another half hour then headed back to j8.reach there pass the tin back to them then the 3 J go to their kbox then me headed to amkhub.meet eeni then come my house,have a few puff before going up my house.after that slack at my house all the way,she just went home only.cousin come my house again stay overnight,shou bu liao her super aunty la.wait pizza stand at outside house wait,ppl is wait at house de lor.lols.dun feel like sleeping tonight..very sian j
ust feel like drink beer but cannot causse...(:
seriously seriously will you??:(