February 15, 2009

i am back..lols.okay so in the end we decide to go eat sushi,my cousin ask eeni to go also.so yea bus 83 to punggol plaza eat our sushi.today me eat okok only la,nt really much leh,i think.we ate alot,like shof shell crabs,lai mian,sushi of cause and more.th bill is 43 dollars,okay la since nt i paying also lor.hahas.after that jiu walk around pungool plaza then go take shelter bus back to my house.ying take her present then me and eeni pei her go compass take bus.wan to smoke so ask royston help me buy.thanks ar royston:)buy marlboro light,i dun like. methol better la,wth...then after that go eeni house downstair smoke,aftrer that go house slack slack.then around 7 plus went home and now i am blogging:)
super sian lor,so less pic with ying cause she say her hair is messy la,face so big la.wth!!hahas.